Thursday, July 14, 2011

Also this has been a weird few weeks for me. I moved from Michigan to Houston to Michigan to Baton Rouge for my job and I went through a bit of drama in finding a new place to stay and stuff (which I don't feel like talking about at the moment). And in dealing with some of the struggles of trying to figure out the ends and outs of a new location to losing my longtime pet, Hakuna Matta.

Rest In Power Hakuna Matta. 1997-2011

What was much sadder was the news that my younger brother's puppy, Capone, died today, almost two weeks after the lost of our family dog. For a while, I was in charge of dog sitting Capone while my younger brother was with his fiancé and newborn. For many of you that don't know, I'm a huge dog person. I absolutely love pets and love dogs. I almost love them as much as people love children. And its so sad to me that a little puppy so full of love and energy leaves so soon.

Rest In Power Capone, 2010-2011


Lighters up.

No comments: